The Corse di Alcide Classic Regular Race for Historic Cars part of the ACI-Sport calendar as a “Superclassic“, and open to Italian crews (ACI members with ACI Sport licences for pilots/navigators) and foreign crews.
- A very pleasant 600-kilometre route, with little-travelled roads, no traffic lights, no roundabouts, which cross the most beautiful areas of Tuscany: Chianti, Maremma and Argentario.
- Attraverseremo Città E Borghi Straordinari: Siena in Piazza Del Campo, Grosseto in Piazza Dante, San Gimignano gioiello medioevale, Montalcino patria del Brunello, Porto Ercole borgo marinaro di eccezione, Greve in Chianti cittadina capitale del Chianti, Monteriggioni nel suo Castello nominato da Dante nella Divina Commedia.
- Three Days of Racing: Friday afternoon, Saturday, Sunday morning.
- 108 Time Trials In Total, technical, challenging and fun, all on a straight road … no square!!
- 7 Average Tests, with two secret surveys each, on tracks in which, despite the low average, the driving can be really challenging.
- 7 Time Trials inserted after rest breaks, thus guaranteeing a quiet ride and the possibility of good recoveries.
- 17 Stamp Checks located in places of excellence in Tuscany.
- Macchi Trophy: 11 trials per thousandth of a second, (in addition to the 97 of the Race), ranking without coefficients.
- Gran Prix Del Chianti: 24 time trials on Friday taking place in Historic Chianti, a region of rare beauty and harmony.
- Heroic Trails: possibility to follow alternative short stretches of dirt roads, easily passable, to discover fantastic scenarios which only Tuscany can offer.
- 90 Cars Admitted from before 1971 (at the discretion of the Organisation a further 10 cars before 1976) in possession of the ASI homologation or ACI-Sport schemes.
- 25 Modern Supercars: special classification.
- Historic Cars After the Race: admitted in limited numbers (Race Fans).
4-star hotels and restaurants of great tradition will be the places of hospitality. Starting from Friday’s gala dinner at the historic Alcide Restaurant, since 1849, specialising in fresh fish cuisine, smart lunches on the route, fantastic tastings and refreshment stops. Every activity based on maximum simplicity, quality and care.
Included in the registration fee:
- Large parking for trolleys and car carriers.
- Baggage service during the race organised by the Organisation.
- Night watch service of historic cars by specialised company (night exit only with pilot’s badge)
- Technical assistance service along the route with a mechanical assistance car specialised in historic cars.
- Service tow truck following, along with at numerous points along the route.
- Real-time online publication of the results of the timed trials.
You can register from 3 December 2018 to 23 March 2019, filling out the signed registration form in all its parts to be sent to: email@example.com
Types of Participation
- Standard Race
- Early Booking (before 10 January 2019)
- Special Race (starting from Thursday 25 April)
- Race-Fans (historical after the race)
- Special Cars Modern
- Special groups and Stables with a minimum of 4 or more participants