HISTORIC CARS in the race
- Maximum number of historic cars allowed 90
- Cars built before 1971 (Group V) are allowed. Up to a maximum of 10 cars (among the 90) built before 1976, as long as they are of historical and collectable interest, will also be admitted. The admission of the cars remains at the sole discretion of the Organising Committee.
- The Italian cars must have at least one of the following valid sports documents:
- ACI SPORT DOCUMENT of vintage car register
- HTP FIA or HTP ACI
- ASI certificate of approval (certificate of identity)
- FIVA passport
- Certificate of registration on the AAVS Historical National Register
- The foreign cars must have at least one of the following valid sports documents:
- Pass for FIA historic car registers
- FIVA identity card
- Written authorisation from their A.S.N. if it does not belong to the EU
- All cars must have their own valid car insurance.
- No age limit, as long as the car is in the supercar category.
- Own car insurance.
- Maximum number of cars 25.
- Cars prior to 1976 or later provided they are of historical and collectable interest: admission remains at the sole discretion of the Organising Committee.
- No historical documentation of the vehicle is required.
- Own car insurance.
- Allowed in limited numbers.
HISTORICAL EQUIPMENT in the race
- The pilot and navigator absolutely must be ACI card holders and be in possession of the ACI Sport Pilot License (or Navigator).
- In addition, the crews (pilot and navigator, both) will have to present themselves to the sports registration/checks with: identity document, medical certificate to be presented together with the Sport Licence, driving licence (driver and co-driver).
MODERN SUPERCARS AND RACE-FAN CREWS
A valid driving licence is required.
FOREIGN CREWS in the race
For those who do not have it, an “ACI SPORT Register Card” which is valid for a single event is provided, complete with personal insurance. It can be requested by selecting the designated box in the application form For non-competing foreign crews a valid driving licence is required.